KASB Bank merger with BankIslami approved
In terms of the amalgamation scheme, KASB Bank Limited has been merged with and into BankIslami Pakistan Limited.
Accordingly, the moratorium placed on former KASB Bank Limited has been lifted with immediate effect.
The depositors of the former KASB Bank Limited are now depositors of BankIslami Pakistan Limited and are free to operate their accounts maintained at the respective branches of the former KASB Bank Limited as per their convenience.
State Bank of Pakistan acknowledges the patience shown by the depositors of the former KASB Bank Limited as well as their confidence on the regulator during moratorium period.
State Bank of Pakistan reiterates its commitment to safeguard the interests of depositors and to ensure safety and soundness of the banking system of the country.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021