NAB to ask for Interpol help in arresting Nawaz Sharif's sons, Dar
After receiving the letter, the ministry will formally write to the Interpol for detaining the suspects and send them back to Pakistan.
Cabinet to decide placing Sharifs on ECL, says ... 06:47 PM | 26 Jun, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The federal cabinet will decide whether the names of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his family ...
The anti-graft watchdog has filed three references -Avenfield properties, Al-Azizia Steel Mills and Flagship Investment - against members of Sharif family including Hassan and Hussain. However, the sons of the three-time premier did not appear before the court, which later declared them absconders.
A case pertains to London flats has entered final stages as the judge is recording concluding arguments of the defense counsel.
Similarly, a case was filed against Senator-elect Ishaq Dar for possessing assets beyond the known sources of income. The accused attended some hearings but later he went to London for his treatment last year and failed to make an appearance in the court. He was also declared absconder by the accountability judge.
- ‘Three Brothers-2021’: Two-week long trilateral military drill ...10:24 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- FIA lodges case over threatening email sent to NZ team09:54 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 new deaths, 2,357 fresh Covid cases in 24 hours09:08 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 September 202108:43 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Aamina Sheikh and husband Omar Farooqui welcome a baby boy06:20 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Hania Amir and Ali Rehman Khan's video of jamming together wins hearts05:00 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Is Sarah Khan expecting a baby girl?04:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2021