NAB to ask for Interpol help in arresting Nawaz Sharif's sons, Dar
After receiving the letter, the ministry will formally write to the Interpol for detaining the suspects and send them back to Pakistan.
Cabinet to decide placing Sharifs on ECL, says ... 06:47 PM | 26 Jun, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The federal cabinet will decide whether the names of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his family ...
The anti-graft watchdog has filed three references -Avenfield properties, Al-Azizia Steel Mills and Flagship Investment - against members of Sharif family including Hassan and Hussain. However, the sons of the three-time premier did not appear before the court, which later declared them absconders.
A case pertains to London flats has entered final stages as the judge is recording concluding arguments of the defense counsel.
Similarly, a case was filed against Senator-elect Ishaq Dar for possessing assets beyond the known sources of income. The accused attended some hearings but later he went to London for his treatment last year and failed to make an appearance in the court. He was also declared absconder by the accountability judge.
- PAF releases promo of new song to honour heroes of Operation Swift ...08:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan Army chief offers Iraq cooperation in development, defence ...07:32 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- US hands over IT wall to strengthen Punjab Covid-19 Command and ...07:14 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- ECP orders action against top officers over NA-75 Daska by-poll ...06:55 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Shehzad Roy releases special video message for children as Pakistan ...04:40 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari finally breaks silence on where and how he met Sadaf ...05:46 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ayesha Omar to launch beauty line of organic products03:42 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021