NAB to ask for Interpol help in arresting Nawaz Sharif's sons, Dar
ISLAMABAD - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has decided to bring both sons of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and former finance minister Ishaq Dar back to the country through Interpol in order to complete their corruption trial.
After receiving the letter, the ministry will formally write to the Interpol for detaining the suspects and send them back to Pakistan.
Cabinet to decide placing Sharifs on ECL, says ... 06:47 PM | 26 Jun, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The federal cabinet will decide whether the names of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his family ...
The anti-graft watchdog has filed three references -Avenfield properties, Al-Azizia Steel Mills and Flagship Investment - against members of Sharif family including Hassan and Hussain. However, the sons of the three-time premier did not appear before the court, which later declared them absconders.
A case pertains to London flats has entered final stages as the judge is recording concluding arguments of the defense counsel.
Similarly, a case was filed against Senator-elect Ishaq Dar for possessing assets beyond the known sources of income. The accused attended some hearings but later he went to London for his treatment last year and failed to make an appearance in the court. He was also declared absconder by the accountability judge.
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Balochistan doctors allowed to carry out private practice in ...05:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019