Nigeria returns 4 Super Mushshak aircraft borrowed from Pakistan
The returned aircraft was temporarily made available by the Pakistani government, at no extra cost to the NAF, for the commencement of training of its pilots in December 2016, prior to the delivery of the 10 trainer aircraft ordered by the NAF.
With the now returned 4 Super Mushshak trainer aircraft, the NAF was able to train four instructor pilots and graduate 16 ab-initio student pilots, including 2 female pilots, at the 401 Flying Training School Kaduna. This has enhanced the ability of the NAF to train its pilots locally thereby helping to build the needed capacity to further prosecute the fight against insurgency in the North East.
Having taken delivery of the first batch of 5 new trainer aircraft, there was no longer any need for the NAF to retain the 4 loaned Super Mushshak aircraft and hence, the return of the aircraft, in line with the agreement between the two parties.
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- No monkeypox case detected in Pakistan, says top health body09:54 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Humayun Saeed updates fans about upcoming series based on Salahuddin ...07:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022