JUI-F's Hafiz Hamdullah is a 'confirmed alien': NADRA
LAHORE – The citizenship of Maulana Hafiz Hamdullah has been cancelled by Nadra and declared the former JUI-F senator a ‘non-native’.
Moreover, Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) has also directed TV channels not to invite Maulana Hamdullah as a guest in their TV shows.
The media watch dog’s notification referenced a NADRA letter dated October 11 that affirmed that the JUI-F leader was not a citizen of Pakistan.
According to the notification, the CNIC of the JUI-F leader has been cancelled. This would mean that the former senator is no longer a citizen of Pakistan.
He has been elected as an MPA from Balochistan in the 2002 General Elections on Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal ticket and served as Provisional Health Minister from 2002 till 2005.
However, the National Database and Registration Authority didn't reveal the actual citizenship of the 51-year-old JUI-F leader so far.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020