JUI-F's Hafiz Hamdullah is a 'confirmed alien': NADRA
Moreover, Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) has also directed TV channels not to invite Maulana Hamdullah as a guest in their TV shows.
The media watch dog’s notification referenced a NADRA letter dated October 11 that affirmed that the JUI-F leader was not a citizen of Pakistan.
According to the notification, the CNIC of the JUI-F leader has been cancelled. This would mean that the former senator is no longer a citizen of Pakistan.
He has been elected as an MPA from Balochistan in the 2002 General Elections on Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal ticket and served as Provisional Health Minister from 2002 till 2005.
However, the National Database and Registration Authority didn't reveal the actual citizenship of the 51-year-old JUI-F leader so far.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021