World Bank approves $75 mln to support TDPs of FATA
According to a statement by World Bank, fund will be used for early recovery of families affected by the militancy crisis, promote child health, and strengthen emergency response safety net delivery systems in FATA.
Grant will be provided in two instalments.
First is a one-time Early Recovery Grant of 35,000 rupees per family and the second one is a Livelihood Support Grant of 16,000 rupees per family in four monthly instalments of 4,000 rupees.
The aim of the project is to support the early recovery of approximately 120,000 displaced families from FATA through two cash grants.
These two cash grants provide complementary interventions to help the displaced families from the five targeted agencies cover the initial expenses needed to restart their lives and livelihood.
The Government of Pakistan is committed to supporting the early recovery and sustainable rehabilitation of all 340,000 displaced families from FATA affected areas.
- Paani Key Pankh – PM Imran launches documentary drama in Islamabad ...08:05 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Money laundering – UK court orders extradition of Abraaj founder ...07:49 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Reducing unfair means in recruitment: Case of Police in Pakistan07:20 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Three TTP militants arrested in Karachi operation06:37 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021