Govt pursuing 'Made in Pakistan' policy, to promote export-led industry: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD – in a bid to enhance country's exports both in goods as well as services, Prime Minister Imran Khan said that government is committed to extend all possible facilities to the exporters.
Talking to a delegation of leading exporters from various sectors in the federal capital, the premier emphasized the need for greater focus on capitalizing country's potential in services related exports.
Imran Khan expressed satisfaction that Pakistan's economy is moving in the right direction and constantly showing growth in exports after a global slump caused by COVID-19 pandemic.
He said that the government is vigorously pursuing 'Made in Pakistan' policy, to promote export-led industrialization in the country.
- Pakistan name 12-man squad for T20 World Cup opener against India01:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani cabbie released after spending 17 years at Guantanamo Bay ...01:08 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reaches milestone of administering 100mn Covid jabs11:56 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Teen girl ‘gang-raped, filmed’ by rickshaw driver, accomplice in ...11:29 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan nears formal deal with US to allow airspace for operations ...10:57 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Madam Noor Jehan's family responds to Ali Azmat's remarks04:44 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021