Muzaffargarh teen arrested for abusing 3-year-old girl
MULTAN - A teenager from South Punjab’s Muzaffargarh district has been arrested for allegedly abusing a minor girl, police sources said on Sunday.
The juvenile, 10, who is a resident of Kot Addu, was arrested on charges of abusing three years old girl. A case of abduction has been registered against him.
The suspect was produced before a local magistrate's court, where the judge remanded him into the police’s custody on physical remand till Wednesday.
The victim girl was taken for her medical to THQ Hospital. Both the girl and the accused’s DNA test were being conducted, the sources added.
The identity of the juvenile suspect is not being released due to his age.
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID-19: Punjab announces Rs10 billion relief package for ...11:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months ...11:34 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Army deploys troops across Pakistan to contain COVID-19 outbreak11:19 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa approves Rs11.40 billion package over coronavirus10:37 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019