Pakistan summons Indian High Commissioner over LoC violations
The high commissioner TCA Raghawan was told the unprovoked Indian firing was violation of 2003's ceasefire treaty between Pakistan and India.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) as many as 47 people have so far been wounded by Indian forces in villages located near to Sialkot Working Boundary. Another ten people have died in the ceasefire violations.
Meanwhile DG Punjab Rangers and Border Security Forces chief are scheduled to meet on September 9 to discuss the recent episode of ceasefire violations.
Pakistan has also approached United Nations requesting Military Observer Group to take notice of India’s unprovoked firing at LoC.
- Pakistani court summons Arab prince, members of entourage for hunting ...11:55 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Saudi Arabia automatically extending residencies, exit-entry visas11:15 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Social media abuzz with reports of blast in Faisalabad!10:45 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Dollar gains 23 paisas against rupee in interbank trading10:27 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Gold price in Pakistan moves up by Rs300 per tola09:58 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Shamoon Abbasi was offered a Bollywood film with Priyanka Chopra05:30 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Faryal Mehmood’s new dance video goes viral04:30 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Salman Khan files defamation case against his neighbour for ...05:00 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021