‘India using sports to divert attention from Kashmir dispute’
According to Kashmir media service, Engineer Rasheed said that while speaking at the award distribution ceremony of a cricket match at Audoora Langate area of Kupwara district.
He said it is none of the business of Indian Army, police and other agencies to poke their nose and politicize the sports events and use them to defend New Delhi’s weak stand on Jammu and Kashmir.
“Those who kill and blind us should first change their attitude and understand that Kashmiris are fighting for their rights and are not criminals,” he said.
Engineer Rasheed said that New Delhi was trying to use the participation of Kashmiri youth in sports and education-related activities to give a notion that Kashmiri youth were fed up with the voices seeking settlement of the Kashmir dispute.
He urged the youth to concentrate on studies.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:03 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022