Mustafa Kamal calls for public empowerment in Balochistan
The PSP leader made these remarks on his maiden visit to Quetta, where he opened the party’s office on Saturday.
The former Karachi mayor stressed that a military operation alone would not resolve the problems being faced by the province.
“I have not come here to become Prime Minister. I am here to convey my message and listen to others,” Kamal said.
He emphasized the need for devolving political power to the grass-roots.
“People expect everything from Prime Minister or Chief Minister. It is not their job to install sewerage systems,” he pointed out.
“We will have to change the 70 years of outdated system to empower people and resolve their issues.”
About the Panama leaks, he said that people, who were dying of hunger, weren’t bothered by such issues.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020