Mustafa Kamal calls for public empowerment in Balochistan
The PSP leader made these remarks on his maiden visit to Quetta, where he opened the party’s office on Saturday.
The former Karachi mayor stressed that a military operation alone would not resolve the problems being faced by the province.
“I have not come here to become Prime Minister. I am here to convey my message and listen to others,” Kamal said.
He emphasized the need for devolving political power to the grass-roots.
“People expect everything from Prime Minister or Chief Minister. It is not their job to install sewerage systems,” he pointed out.
“We will have to change the 70 years of outdated system to empower people and resolve their issues.”
About the Panama leaks, he said that people, who were dying of hunger, weren’t bothered by such issues.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020