No NRO for anyone till my last breath: PM Imran Khan
NANKANA SAHIB – Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Monday that he would not give a National Reconciliation Order (NRO) to anyone till his last breath.
Addressing an event in Nankana Sahib, the PM said that he had already predicted that all the corrupts would be united one day and mentioned that Azadi March was being taken out just to blackmail the government.
"The chief executive of Shaukat Khanam, who is considered one of the top doctors of Pakistan , I have specially sent him to check on Nawaz Sharif. We can only try, no one can give guarantee of life and death," said PM Khan during his speech while referring to the remarks of IHC Chief Justice Athar Minallah.
He said they had provide best possible services for treatment of the deposed premier, who is suffering from acute immune disorder. "Our religion says that life and death is in Allah’s power. Humans can only make an effort. Federal and provincial government has put up all their efforts."
Referring to JUI-F's Azadi March, Imran Khan further said that he would never be blackmailed by anyone.
JUI-F kicks off Azadi March from Karachi 05:59 PM | 27 Oct, 2019
KARACHI - Thousands of people, led by the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam–Fazl (JUI-F), on Sunday began their so-called Azadi ...
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- PSL Draft 2020: Franchises pick players from platinum, diamond, gold ...08:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019