No NRO for anyone till my last breath: PM Imran Khan
Addressing an event in Nankana Sahib, the PM said that he had already predicted that all the corrupts would be united one day and mentioned that Azadi March was being taken out just to blackmail the government.
"The chief executive of Shaukat Khanam, who is considered one of the top doctors of Pakistan, I have specially sent him to check on Nawaz Sharif. We can only try, no one can give guarantee of life and death," said PM Khan during his speech while referring to the remarks of IHC Chief Justice Athar Minallah.
He said they had provide best possible services for treatment of the deposed premier, who is suffering from acute immune disorder. "Our religion says that life and death is in Allah’s power. Humans can only make an effort. Federal and provincial government has put up all their efforts."
Referring to JUI-F's Azadi March, Imran Khan further said that he would never be blackmailed by anyone.
JUI-F kicks off Azadi March from Karachi 05:59 PM | 27 Oct, 2019
KARACHI - Thousands of people, led by the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam–Fazl (JUI-F), on Sunday began their so-called Azadi ...
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021