PM Imran pens letter to Erdogan on Turkey's 96th Republic Day
In his letter, the premier conveyed his sincerest and heartfelt felicitations to the Turkish people and the government.
"This historic day symbolizes the courage of the Turkish nation against the forces of colonization and its subsequent march on the path to development and prosperity. The valiant stance of Turkish people inspired millions around the globe," a press release Monday quoted the prime minister as saying.
He said it was a matter of great pride for Pakistan that during the period, their forefathers stood beside the Turkish brethren which had helped in nurturing a deep-rooted friendship based on history, faith and culture.
"Pakistan considers Turkey as a dear brother and a close friend. We look forward to further deepen the historic bond between the two countries for the mutual benefit of our people, and for the peace and prosperity for our respective regions."
- Indian BSF officer commits suicide in IIOJ&K11:27 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Armeena Khan and Ushna Shah call out Karachi Zoo after a viral video ...11:20 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Russia offers to host Nagorno-Karabakh peace talks to end ...11:06 AM | 1 Oct, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020