PM Imran pens letter to Erdogan on Turkey's 96th Republic Day
In his letter, the premier conveyed his sincerest and heartfelt felicitations to the Turkish people and the government.
"This historic day symbolizes the courage of the Turkish nation against the forces of colonization and its subsequent march on the path to development and prosperity. The valiant stance of Turkish people inspired millions around the globe," a press release Monday quoted the prime minister as saying.
He said it was a matter of great pride for Pakistan that during the period, their forefathers stood beside the Turkish brethren which had helped in nurturing a deep-rooted friendship based on history, faith and culture.
"Pakistan considers Turkey as a dear brother and a close friend. We look forward to further deepen the historic bond between the two countries for the mutual benefit of our people, and for the peace and prosperity for our respective regions."
- PTI’s Haleem Adil Sheikh confirms marriage to MPA Dua Bhutto11:09 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Digital Media Development Program for youth10:59 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill six terrorists during Balochistan operation09:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021