Rs55 million collected on 400,000 e-challans in Punjab
The violations currently being observed, and updated periodically, includes over-speeding, line and lane, one-way and signal jumping.
The motorists within the CCTV fencing of provincial capital received more than 350,000 tickets for signal jumping, 50,000 tickets for over-speeding and 10,000 tickets for one-way and lane violations respectively.
Good Drivers to get Good Citizen Stickers in ... 09:20 PM | 28 Dec, 2018
ISLAMABAD – Good Drivers - an interesting initiative - has been taken by Islamabad Police in order to appreciate law ...
The PSCA ensured collection of fine amounts from the adamant defaulters with multiple unpaid e-challans by intercepting them enroute through vigilant ground forces of Dolphin Squad, CTPL and PRU tipped from IC3.
The motorists have been advised to pay the e-challans as they received, to avoid interception by police teams and resulting nuisance.
- US envoy calls on PM Shehbaz, reaffirms commitment to strengthen ...09:53 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- World's highest polo festival kicks off in Pakistan's Shandur09:16 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan, India exchange lists of prisoners, fishermen08:15 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Maya Ali faces backlash for wearing revealing dress05:10 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Ramsha Khan sparks outrage for praising Ahad Raza Mir07:00 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- SidNaaz fans left teary-eyed with Shehnaaz Gill’s throwback video06:40 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022