PM Imran to embark on a three-day inter-provincial tour today
According to media reports, Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa will be also with the premier during the Balochistan tour.
The prime minister has been scheduled to meet with the Chief Minister, Governor, PTI leaders and allied parties and members of the Provincial Cabinet in Quetta.
He will also preside over a high-level meeting to review law and order situation in the province, where Army Chief, Commander Southern Command and security officials are also expected to attend the meeting.
From Quetta, the Prime Minister will reach Gwadar, where the Imran will lay the foundation stone of various projects, including the Gwadar International Airport. He will also be briefed on progress on China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
In the evening today, PM Imran will reach Karachi, where he will chair the meeting of Karachi Transformation Committee. He will also meet traders and businessmen during his stay in Karachi. The premier will be briefed on the ongoing projects undertaken by the federal government.
After Karachi, the PM will also address a public gathering in Ghotki on 30 March.
During his Punjab tour, PM Khan would inaugurate a ceremony for Lahore-Karachi non-stop train at Lahore railways station. He would also hold separate meetings with Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar and Governor Chaudhry Sarwar.
The premier would preside over several meetings to discuss the progress of development projects in the province.
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Chohan roasts anchorperson Imran Khan for maligning CM Buzdar08:22 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020