CJP Saqib Nisar takes notice of girl set on fire, calls report within 48 hours
The chief justice has taken notice of a 10-year-old girl, who was allegedly set on fire by putting petrol on her.
Her 50 percent body was burnt and was admitted to burn centre at Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi where doctors described her condition as critical.
Taking notice of the issue, the CJP has directed police and health officials to submit report within 48 hours.
Unidentified men on Sunday set the girl on fire in a feud that allegedly involved the elders of the family but the girl became the victim.
Earlier, Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Shehbaz Sharif also took notice of the affair. He demanded the report of the incident from the DPO.
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes Pakistan’s first female Google Developers ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021