PIA CEO briefs President Alvi regarding investigation into plane crash in Karachi
ISLAMABAD – Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), Air Marshal Arshad Malik has briefed President Dr Arif Alvi regarding the investigations into the plane crash.
While presiding over a briefing at Aiwan-e-Sadr in Islamabad, President Dr Arif Alvi has directed the CEO of PIA to expedite the process of compensation to the families of plane crash victims.
The CEO PIA briefed the President about the investigation into the plane crash and the relief efforts made by the national airline. He said 44 bodies of the victims have been handed over to their heirs so far.
The President appreciated the relief measures taken by the PIA and the facilities provided by it to the families of the deceased.
Meanwhile, the CEO visited the house of PIA airhostess, Anam Khan in Lahore, who was martyred in the plane crash in Karachi and expressed condolences with father and other family members.
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,432 new cases, 45 deaths10:28 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- PAKvSA: South African team arrives in Pakistan for Test, T20Is series09:49 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:30 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 January 202108:45 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021