PIA CEO briefs President Alvi regarding investigation into plane crash in Karachi
ISLAMABAD – Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), Air Marshal Arshad Malik has briefed President Dr Arif Alvi regarding the investigations into the plane crash.
While presiding over a briefing at Aiwan-e-Sadr in Islamabad, President Dr Arif Alvi has directed the CEO of PIA to expedite the process of compensation to the families of plane crash victims.
The CEO PIA briefed the President about the investigation into the plane crash and the relief efforts made by the national airline. He said 44 bodies of the victims have been handed over to their heirs so far.
The President appreciated the relief measures taken by the PIA and the facilities provided by it to the families of the deceased.
Meanwhile, the CEO visited the house of PIA airhostess, Anam Khan in Lahore, who was martyred in the plane crash in Karachi and expressed condolences with father and other family members.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020