Petrol price likely to go up by Rs4/litre from December
According to Business Recorder report, the regulator after calculating the monthly impact of the country's crude import has suggested the government increase high-speed diesel (HSD) prices by Rs 5.42 per litre from the current level of Rs 72.52 per litre to Rs 77.94 per litre.
The regulator has recommended an increase of Rs 4.01 per litre in petrol price from Rs 64.27 per litre to Rs 68.28 per litre (6.2 percent), Rs 2.81 per litre increase in kerosene oil from Rs 43.25 per litre to Rs 46.06 per litre (6.5 percent), while it has recommended a reduction of Rs 0.13 per litre in the light diesel oil (LDO) price from Rs 43.34 to Rs 43.21 per litre.
The authority has calculated an increase of Rs 6.82 per litre in the price of high octane blending component (HOBC), but the government has deregulated the HOBC price.
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020