Former Sri Lankan cricketer Sanath Jayasuriya visits APS Peshawar
The Peshawar carnage is dubbed as the most gruesome attack in the country’s history. More than 140 schoolchildren and 10 other people were killed when heavily armed militants stormed APS.
Sanath jaysuriya Visit To Army Public Scholl Peshwar pic.twitter.com/afH9hIIrQY
— AMJAD MAHMOOD FALKI (@AMFALKI) July 31, 2015
Jayasuriya, who has been appearing as an analyst on PTV Sports for Pakistan's tour of Sri Lanka, said he was deeply humbled after visiting the school, Dawn News cited.
“Visit to Army Public school in Peshawar! To pay my respects to the more than 100 children who were innocent victims of the deadliest terrorist attack in Pakistan. May their beautiful souls rest in peace! Emotional day for me,” Jayasuriya wrote on his Facebook page.
Former Sri Lankan cricketer Sanath Jayasuriya on Friday also visited the Corps Headquarter Peshawar.
Jayasuriya visited the Corps Headquarter Peshawar and met with Corps Commander Lieutenant General Hidayat ur Rehman.
- Innovative Hub – PM Shehbaz launches Pakistan’s first platform ...02:40 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- China opposes Indian plans to host G20 summit in occupied Jammu and ...01:02 PM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Alizeh Shah lands in hot waters as production house files complaint11:36 AM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani filmmaker Mohammad Ali Naqvi named among 397 new Academy ...09:34 AM | 1 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022