No ‘no-go’ area in South Punjab: Rana Sanaullah
Talking to media outside Punjab Assembly, provincial law minister said that search operation has been expedited across the province.
“It is a national operation. All agencies, institutions and the nation are involved in this operation. The anti-terrorism operation is underway with full commitment in better interest of the masses,” Rana said.
Rana Sanaullah further said that facilitators are also being detained after arrest of the suspect terrorists.
- Three ruling party, four opposition lawmakers banned to enter ...03:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021