PTI govt to provide immediate relief to public: Naeem ul Haq
Briefing media about the PTI meeting chaired by its chief Imran Khan at Bani Gala in Islamabad on Wednesday evening, he said the party leaders have already started work on economic policies to resolve the economic challenges faced by the country.
He asked people of the country to get ready for a golden era in which their problems will be resolved.
Naeem ul Haq said we will ensure the provision of 10 million jobs for Pakistanis during our five-year tenure.
He said a large number of overseas Pakistanis have expressed interest to return and invest in the country and become new employers.
He said PTI Chief believes that people of Pakistan have not been given their due share in national wealth over the last 70 years.
Replying to a question, he said the party chief Imran Khan will finalize the names of chief ministers and ministers after completing his consultations, the decision about the cabinet will be finalized soon, he added.
To a question, he said no decision has yet been finalized to invite foreign dignitaries in the oath-taking ceremony of the prime minister.
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021