LHC orders removal of VC Punjab University Mujahid Kamran
The decision came after a citizen named Azhar Sadiq moved to court. The verdict was announced by Justice Shahid Karim pertaining to four universities in Punjab.
Not only Mujahid Kamran but Vice Chancellors of Lahore College for Women University, Sargodha University and Nawaz Sharif Engineering University have also been suspended.
The court ordered that the senior most professor at the universities should serve duties of acting vice chancellor while the HEC should advertise the position.
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021