2019 is the beginning of Pakistan’s golden era: PM Khan
Our New Year resolution is to wage jihad against the 4 ills of our country: poverty, illiteracy, injustice and corruption. InshaAllah 2019 is the beginning of Pakistan's golden era.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) January 1, 2019
On New Year’s Eve, Khan said that the government has successfully resolved 100,000 complaints of people on the Pakistan Citizen Portal. “This marks the highest and fastest grievance redressal in our history that too within a short span of 60 days only,” he wrote.
Today, we crossed 100,000 mark of resolved complaints by Pakistan Citizen Portal App. This marks the highest & fastest grievance redressel in our history: that too within short span of 60 days only. I urge my fellow citizens to use @PakistanPMDU for effective complaints' response— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) December 31, 2018
President Dr Arif Alvi sent wishes to the entire nation and said that he prays Pakistan keeps moving towards prosperity.
میں آپکو نئے سال کی مبارکباد پیش کرتا ہوں اس دعا کے ساتھ کہ اللہ آپکو اور آپکے گھر والوں کو کامیابیاں اور خوشیاں عنایت کرے ۔ میری یہ بھی دعا ہے کہ پاکستان ترقی کی راہ پر گامزن رہے تاکہ میرے ملک میں غربت مفلسی اور بے روزگاری کا خاتمہ ہو ۔ آمین— The President of Pakistan (@PresOfPakistan) January 1, 2019
“I wish a Happy New Year to everyone and pray that Allah offers you and your family success and happiness. I also pray that Pakistan keeps moving towards prosperity so that poverty and unemployment are eliminated from the country,” the president said.
- Irfan emerges as senior professional leader in PGF Qualification ...05:41 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Balochistan's Budget 2021 delayed as opposition puts locks on ...05:19 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Meet Justice Mahmud Jamal – Canada’s first person of colour to be ...04:59 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah slams vlogger Rosie Gabrielle over Hunza photos02:20 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021