Pakistan hands over list of 537 prisoners to Indian High Commission
“This step is consistent with the provisions of the Consular Access Agreement between Pakistan and India, signed on 21 May 2008, under which both countries are required to exchange lists of prisoners in each other’s custody twice a year, on 1st January and 1st July, respectively,” a foreign office statement issued here said.
The Indian Government will also share the list of Pakistani prisoners with the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi, the statement added.
Further, Islamabad and New Delhi exchanged a list of nuclear installations and facilities.
In accordance with Article-II of the Agreement on Prohibition of Attacks against nuclear installations and facilities between Pakistan and India, signed on December 31, 1988, the list was officially handed over to a representative of the Indian High Commission at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs today.
Pakistan, India swap lists of nuclear ... 08:11 PM | 1 Jan, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan and India have exchanged the list of nuclear installations and facilities under an agreement ...
The Indian Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi handed over the list of Indian nuclear installations and facilities to a representative of the Pakistan High Commission.
The agreement contains the provision that both countries inform each other of their nuclear installations and facilities on January 1 every year. This has been done since January 1, 1992.
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Shiekh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali silences body-shamers in latest viral video04:02 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021