Fashion roundup: Best dressed celebs on Instagram
LAHORE - Instagram is the number-one place to catch a glimpse of eye candy, from traditional style accessories to inspirational #OOTD looks.
Even in quarantine, celebs aren't slowing down when it comes to creating and wearing timeless pieces.
Instagram stunned this week as many celebrities strutted fresh trends, eastern style ensembles and breezy summer looks with a touch of glam luxury.
View this post on Instagram
For those of you who asked and waited for my Eid pictures, I didn’t have it within me to celebrate and dress up for Eid this time. Eid this year was different, it was difficult. It was a period of mourning rather than a period of celebration. My heart ached, my body ached thinking about those we’ve lost in the crash and those who are suffering due to this pandemic.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020