PSL final tickets for multiple enclosures sold completely as high-octane clash nears
According to media reports, cricket fans who were eagerly waiting to catch a glimpse of cricket in Pakistan rushed to dedicated web portals and banks to purchase tickets for the final clash.
Tickets for enclosures named after Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Muhammad Hanif and Zaheer Abbas have already been sold. Each ticket is priced at Rs 4000-12,000 but cricket freaks are not worrying as the single day event is worth it.
Tickets for Iman Khan, Javed Miandad, Majid Khan, Abdul Qadir, Saeed Anwar, Fazal Mehmood, Sarfaraz Nawaz, Raja, A.H Kardar enclosure are currently being sold but the enthusiasm displayed by cricket freaks hints that these tickets would probably be sold out completely by tonight.
It may be mentioned here that law enforcement personnel have also arrived at scores of banks in Lahore fearing any mismanagement due to the mammoth crowd gathered in long queues.
PCB chairman Shehreyar Khan had expressed that ten thousand tickets would be made available at a price of Rs. 500 as well but no one would be allowed to enter Qaddafi stadium without original CNIC.
- First black US state secretary Colin Powell dies of Covid-1906:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah sets internet ablaze with new bold pictures04:40 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021