'Eco-terrorism': Pakistan to move UN against India for bombing its forest
Climate Change Minister Malik Amin Aslam said Indian aircraft bombed a forest reserve and the government was undertaking an environmental impact assessment (EIA) on the basis of which a complaint would be lodged with the United Nations and other forums.
"What happened over there is environmental terrorism. Dozens of pine trees had been felled. There has been serious environmental damage," Aslam told Reuters.
In a tweet, the minister highlighted that Pakistan values its nature.
— Malik Amin Aslam (@aminattock) March 1, 2019
In its relentless aggression and warmongering, Indian aircraft dropped payload over Balakot area in Pakistan damaging pine trees and bringing chaos in South-Asia though it tried to fool the public by saying that it was a surgical strike.
India and Pakistan are at daggers drawn over the Pulwama attack in Indian occupied Kashmir for which New Delhi pinned blame on Islamabad without any evidence.
Pakistan ready for talks with India on all issues ... 03:38 PM | 28 Feb, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Taking federal cabinet members into confidence regarding the plan of action as tensions with India ...
Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan had extended offers for a probe into the attack which left over 40 soldiers dead on February 14th, however, India took a rogue approach to handling the crisis.
Indian Air Force aircraft violated the Line of Control on Tuesday before being whisked away by Pakistan Air Force.
Indian Air Force aircraft violated the Line of Control again on Wednesday, however, this time Pakistan Air Force shot down two fighter jets while capturing a pilot, Abhinandan alive who would be released on Friday (today).
Did India remove Air Marshal after botched air ... 11:53 AM | 1 Mar, 2019
NEW DELHI – India on Thursday removed Air Marshal C Hari Kumar from the post of Western Air Command's Air Officer ...
Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan has been calling for detente ever since the repeated Line of Control violations by India.
In an address to the nation, the premier warned India about the horrors of war and emphasized resolving the disputes through dialogue instead of high handedness.
PM Khan's gesture of releasing the captured pilot is being praised on a global scale by analysts and political commentators who are now stressing Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to put an end to the escalation.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra granted bail in pornography case ...12:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Saudi Arabia once again offers to mediate between Pakistan, India10:58 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Info Minister's brother Faisal Chaudhry made NAB prosecutor10:26 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Ahead of UN talks, FM Qureshi calls for unfreezing of Afghan assets ...09:56 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021