Drone, flying cameras banned in Punjab for two months
LAHORE - The Punjab government has imposed a ban on flying drone cameras for all types of areal media cover and sports activities across the province for a period of two months with effect from October 1 to November 30
Remote Controlled Model Aircraft (RCMA), Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS), flying cameras, quadcopters, helicams and balloons have also been banned.
According to notification, the ban was imposed by the home department in exercise of powers under Section 144(6) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1898.
The ban was imposed due to reports of threats to the law and order situation and public peace in the province.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019