Drone, flying cameras banned in Punjab for two months
LAHORE - The Punjab government has imposed a ban on flying drone cameras for all types of areal media cover and sports activities across the province for a period of two months with effect from October 1 to November 30
Remote Controlled Model Aircraft (RCMA), Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS), flying cameras, quadcopters, helicams and balloons have also been banned.
According to notification, the ban was imposed by the home department in exercise of powers under Section 144(6) of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1898.
The ban was imposed due to reports of threats to the law and order situation and public peace in the province.
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019