Prayer leader sells woman for Rs200k in Faisalabad
The prayer leader, yet to be named, had allegedly told the woman that he would make her meet her children but instead sold her in Faisalabad’s Batala Colony jurisdiction.
According to police report, the husband of Farzana, a resident of Feroz Shah, had asked her to leave the house two years ago and kept the children with him. It was then when she fell prey to the imam.
Media report said that the cleric was a close relative of the woman. The victim escaped after two months when she found the chance. It is still unclear whether the police are searching for the cleric or not.
- PIA becomes first airline to operate direct flights to Fujairah02:00 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows direct entry from Pakistan, other countries01:32 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan vs India T20 World Cup match sets new viewership record12:30 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- PM Imran Khan vows to enhance economic ties with Uzbekistan12:00 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- PTV withdraws 100m compensation claim against Shoaib Akhtar11:30 AM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Mushk Kaleem all set to marry Nadir Zia next month08:17 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Maya Ali, Ayesha Omar express anger as video of lawyers thrashing a ...05:45 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Baig’s honeymoon video goes viral05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2021