China to provide $10m to Pakistan for rehabilitation of TDPs: Dar
He said this while chairing a meeting in Islamabad.
He has said the government is paying full attention to the rehabilitation of TDPs.
Secretary Economic Affairs Division Saleem Sethi briefed the meeting about arrangements for rehabilitation of the TDPs.
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar sought details of development projects being executed in FATA in cooperation with the Chinese Government.
He also directed for speeding up work on the projects under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.
- Biden phones Netanyahu, Abbas as death toll in Israeli airstrikes on ...07:54 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021