Tender apology or face Jirga, KP female lawmakers to Gulalai
On not tendering an apology, a Jirga will be called where Gulalai will have to prove the allegations against Khan, she said.
MNA Ayesha Gulalai quits PTI due to 'immoral ... 03:01 PM | 1 Aug, 2017
PESHAWAR - Following Naz Baloch, another Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) leader, Ayesha Gulalai, has left the party ...
A legislator, Zareen Zia, said that no one has any complaint regarding the PTI chief and its members and termed Gulalai’s allegations baseless.
"There is enough respect for women in PTI," she said, adding that people are promoted in the party on merit.
She endorsed the claims that Gulalai had imposed the allegations in retaliation for not being given a party ticket.
- Pakistan’s Arshad Nadeem wins javelin gold with career best throw ...11:06 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- British investigators launch probe into 'misuse' of charity funds by ...10:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian ludicrous comments against OIC’s remarks on ...09:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Interior Minister says ‘performers giving Islamic touch now in need ...08:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022