Gold price gain 900, traded at Rs 84,000 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold jumped by Rs900 and was traded at Rs84,000 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs83,100, Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Friday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed an increase of Rs771 and was traded at Rs72,016 against Rs71, 245 of last day.
The price of silver also remained constant and was traded at Rs 1110 per tola and that of 10 gram was traded at Rs 951.64.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold increased by $29 and was traded at $1436 as compared with the last closing at $1407.
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Zayn Malik wins hearts by donating huge sum to little girl needing ...11:59 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Bangladesh cricket team lands in Lahore to play T-20 series against ...11:05 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- I absolutely do not endorse the concepts and viewpoints of Mr Khalil ...03:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Taylor Swift reveals mother's brain tumor diagnosis03:12 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019