Nawaz, Maryam to reach back Pakistan in a week amid rising political temperature: report
The both Sharif and his daughter had gone to London before the Eidul Fitr to inquire about the health of ailing Kulsoom Nawaz but they have to extend their visit due to the deteriorated condition of the former first lady, who is on a ventilator after suffering a heart attack.
Meanwhile, the party supremo has ordered the PML-N leaders to make preparation in multiple cities to run the election campaign with full force.
However, prior to his flight back to his motherland, a detailed medical check-up and a computed tomography (CT) scan of Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, will be conducted. Nawaz will also hold a detailed meeting with her doctors on Tuesday.
Earlier on Sunday, the three-time former prime minister remarked that a hope for fair and transparent elections is dying due to the prevailing situation. He added, “the nation will not allow polls to be rigged at any cost.”
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAt visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019