Nawaz, Maryam to reach back Pakistan in a week amid rising political temperature: report
The both Sharif and his daughter had gone to London before the Eidul Fitr to inquire about the health of ailing Kulsoom Nawaz but they have to extend their visit due to the deteriorated condition of the former first lady, who is on a ventilator after suffering a heart attack.
Meanwhile, the party supremo has ordered the PML-N leaders to make preparation in multiple cities to run the election campaign with full force.
However, prior to his flight back to his motherland, a detailed medical check-up and a computed tomography (CT) scan of Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, will be conducted. Nawaz will also hold a detailed meeting with her doctors on Tuesday.
Earlier on Sunday, the three-time former prime minister remarked that a hope for fair and transparent elections is dying due to the prevailing situation. He added, “the nation will not allow polls to be rigged at any cost.”
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- New York’s Times Square lights up in solidarity for Kashmiri people11:19 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew in Srinagar ahead of clampdown anniversary10:32 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Hundreds flee after mass prison break in Afghanistan09:48 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- China to provide 38 more drones to Pakistan to fight locust09:08 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020