Asif Zardari rushed to hospital after his health deteriorates
KARACHI – Former president and PPP Co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari has been admitted to a hospital after his health deteriorated.
PPP Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari arrived in Karachi from Islamabad while Bakhtawar Bhutto along with her husband also reached the port city to attend her father.
Last year, the PPP leader was admitted to a hospital owing to low sugar level.
Bilawal Bhutto, during his recent address at the National Assembly, had said that Zardari had attended a budget session despite being unwell.
The former president had visited Lahore recently, and attended a meeting with former Punjab chief minister Parvez Elahi.
- Zalmay Khalilzad, US envoy who brokered Afghan exit, resigns two ...10:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021