Naqeebullah's family threatens countrywide shutdown over Rao Anwar's continuous absence
Talking to newsmen on Wednesday, Mehsud family threatened to lock down the country provided 'handcuffed' Rao Anwar is not presented before the ATC.
The furious family members said that if Rao Anwar was a brave officer than why he was pretending to be ill to skip court proceedings, adding that they were hoping for justice from court after Almighty Allah.
Police submit charge sheet blaming Rao Anwar for ... 01:18 PM | 23 Apr, 2018
KARACHI - Sindh Police have finally declared former SSP Rao Anwar as the main culprit in the Naqeebullah Mehsud's ...
Earlier, suspended SSP Rao Anwar failed to appear before the anti-terrorism court in the Naqeebullah Mehsud murder case over 'deteriorating health conditions'.
Anwar's absence irked the court which ordered authorities to ensure Rao's appearance in the next hearing.
Naqeebullah Mehsud, a 27-year-old native of South Waziristan, was killed in a fake encounter by a police team headed by Anwar in the outskirts of the metropolis on January 13 this year.
A Joint Investigation Team formed to probe the murder confirmed that Rao Anwar was present at the scene of the crime and the police constables had tried to change the SIm cards of mobile phones.
- Azadi March – SC turns down contempt petition against Imran Khan02:04 PM | 26 May, 2022
- National Assembly approves bill to abolish electronic, overseas ...01:43 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Watch: Indian PM Modi’s awkward handshake with Japanese host01:23 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Why Saba Qamar rejected Bollywood films?07:22 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022