ATC acquits Faisal Raza Abidi in anti-judiciary case
ATC judge Shahrukh Arjumand after completion of arguments acquitted former senator and two co-accused Hans Masroor and Ahsan Saleem from the charges while the anchor person Shanzay which conducted such interview was declared proclaimed offender by the court as well as arrest warrants were issued.
During the previous hearing, Faisal Raza Abidi while recording his statement before the court said that, 'he being a good law abiding citizen respects constitution, all the courts and institutions of the country'.
Two cases were being tried against the former senator at ATC whereas Abidi was given free chit in both the cases.
Abidi was booked in October 2018 in this case by the Secretariat Police after registering First Information Report.
- Top Court rejects Sindh govt appeal, directs to release Omar Sheikh01:45 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Bank AL Habib's profit increases by 59.48 percent01:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- 'Look who’s talking' – Governor Sindh responds to 'dog enjoying ...01:26 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021