PM Imran directs provinces to maintain eatables’ low prices
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday directed the provincial governments to ensure availability of the eatables to the consumers at the lowest possible prices.
Chairing the meeting of the Core Committee of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) here the prime minister instructed the provincial governments to take strict action against those involved in overcharging and the hoarders, through the price control committees.
The meeting discussed in detail the prevailing situation of the country and the problems confronting the masses.
The meeting was told that the government’s decision to defer the implementation of the axle load policy was widely lauded by the owners of the Banaspati Ghee mills who had assured to reduce ghee prices within next few days.
The core committee also reviewed the availability of the flour stock in Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provinces and the prime minister directed to keep an eye on the prices of the flour and its availability.
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- PSL 6 – PCB seeks permission for up to 14,000 spectators in the ...08:12 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021