Mustafa Kamal clarifies party position over Abdul Rehman's arrest
Mustafa who landed in Lahore on Saturday expressed that Bhola was sector in charge of MQM. He rubbished media reports of Bhola being a part of PSP on the basis of PSP's membership form showing Bhola, a member of PSP.
On the other hand, MQM's Karachi Mayor Waseem Akhter said that he knew nothing about the relationship of Abdul Rehman with MQM.
Moreover, MQM's Rauf Siddiqui refused to comment over Bhola's links with MQM.
Abdul Rehman aka Bhola was arrested in Thailand today by Crime Suppression Division (CSD) and Interpol officers.
He was allegedly the man behind Karachi Baldia factory fire that perished over 250 workers in 2012.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020