PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan, while calling the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) an excellent project for Pakistan's socioeconomic uplift, Friday said the gigantic multifaceted initiative would guarantee a bright future for the country.
Chairing a meeting to review progress on the CPEC projects, the prime minister reiterated that the Corridor was the manifestation of Pakistan-China friendship and the government would complete it at any cost to pass on its benefits to the citizens.
PM briefed on progress of CPEC Projects.Directed all projects must be completed expeditiously,their dividend must reach all Pakistanis. #CPEC a reflection of Pak China iron brotherhood&guarantor of our future prosperity.Appreciated Authority for effective role #CPECMakingProgress— Asim Saleem Bajwa (@AsimSBajwa) July 3, 2020
While applauding the performance of CEPC Authority, the prime minister directed for all necessary measures to further improve its working as well as capability.
During the meeting, the prime minister was briefed in detail about the status of the ongoing projects under the CPEC.
Federal ministers Asad Umar, Makhdoom Khusro Bakhtiar and Omar Ayub, Commerce Advisor Abdur Razzak Dawood, CPEC Authority Chairman Lt General (retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa and senior officers of the organizations concerned attended the meeting.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021