Islamabad traffic police launches E-Challan system for violators
It has now become easier for traffic violators to pay their challans. They can pay their challan in a couple of seconds and immediately take their documents backs from the traffic police officer.
The system has been initiated on a trial-run basis in 10 different locations across Islamabad.
ITP has deployed 70 trained personnel for implementation of this new e-ticketing challan solution and the system is launched in 10 areas of Islamabad, these include Faisal Chowk, Melody Chowk, Aabpara Chowk, Secretariat Chowk, Zero Point, Radio Pakistan Chowk, Dhokri Chowk, and F-8 Exchange Chowk.
The challan will be issued via a mobile phone app by the traffic warden. Then the traffic violator will receive his bill or fine via SMS. The bill can be paid in just a minute through JS Mobile Wallet app.
Once the payment is done, the traffic officer will receive a message of confirmation. The documents will be returned by the officer to the traffic violator, there and then.
This is a huge step towards facilitating public as people won’t have to wait in queues to pay their challan.
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019