Govt to implement FATA reforms agenda in consultation with elders, youth
Talking to media outside Parliament House, he said that government was trying its best to complete the process of merger of FATA with KP without any delay.
He said that the government would take steps for bringing improvement in the education and health sectors, besides the provision of clean drinking water to the people of FATA.
Shah said that FATA own resources would be spent on the people of FATA, adding that local government would also be established in FATA.
He said that zero tolerance for the eradication of corruption in FATA and a strict action would be taken against the officials involved in any kind of corruption.
He said that FATA arts and culture would also be promoted.
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021