NA passes Finance Supplementary 'Amendment' Bill 2018
The bill was moved by Minister for Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs Asad Umer.
Speaker Asad Qaiser initiated the voting process clause by clause.
Opposition member Syed Khursheed Ahmed Shah challenged amendments in Clause 2 and demanded headcount.
Speaker asked the members supporting the amendment to rise on their seats. about 158 voted in favour of clause 2 while 120 opposed it.
The supplementary finance bill omitted the sub-clause (2) and sub-clause (4) (a) in paragraph (a) sub-paragraphs (i), (ii) and remaining paragraphs shall be renumbered, accordingly; and (b) in sub-clause (4), paragraph (b) shall be omitted.
The House rejected the amendments proposed by Abdul Qadir Patel, Shahida Rehmani and Shagufta Jumani.
- President Alvi for transparency in recruitment process of FPSC07:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on ...07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Simi Raheel's sweet interaction with Johny Lever wins hearts04:58 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021