PM Nawaz invited for TAPI pipeline groundbreaking
In a meeting with Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif at the PM House, the Deputy Prime Minister of Turkmenistan also communicated the invitation of President of Turkmenistan to the Prime Minister to attend this ceremony, said a PM House press release.
The Prime Minister thanked for the invitation and said that Pakistan strongly supported the project and its early completion.
He said the TAPI project would meet energy requirement of the region besides benefiting countries in the region.
Prime Minister Sharif discussed the regional connectivity initiative with the Deputy Prime Minister and said that rail and road links between Gwadar and Central Asia would increase the economic activity in the region.
He said that Pakistan would facilitate the Turkmenistan and Central Asian countries to develop rail and road links up to Gwadar.
Chairman State Agency for Management and Use for Hydrocarbon Resources, Yagshygeldy Kakaev Ambassador for Turkmenistan, Aladjan Movlamov; Federal Minister for Petroleum, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi; Advisor to PM on National Security, Sartaj Aziz and Minister of State for Petroleum, Jam Kamal attended the meeting.
- PTI government to announce mini budget as required by IMF11:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- The City School inaugurated Raziuddin Shaikh All-Pakistan Senior ...06:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021