Imran Ali sentenced to death in Kasur rape and murder cases
Imran Ali, who confessed to raping a total of 9 girls, 7 of whom he killed, was sentenced to death on four counts of rape and murder.
Judge Sheikh Sajjad of an anti-terrorism court in Lahore announced the verdict in three cases of rape and murder.
The court gave a total of 12 death sentences to Ali for the rape and murder of 5-year-old Ayesha, 8-year-old Laiba, and 7-year-old Noor Fatima.
He has also been ordered to pay Rs6 million fine and Rs3 million diyat (blood money).
Kasur rape-murder case: Zainab's killer awarded ... 01:15 PM | 17 Feb, 2018
LAHORE - An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty ...
Earlier, Imran Ali was sentenced to death on four counts in the 6-year-old Zainab Ansari's murder case, while the Lahore High Court and Supreme Court had dismissed his appeal against the trial court's verdict.
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran, President Alvi extend felicitations to Muslims on Eid ...11:57 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021