Two injured as India continues to target civilian population along LoC
Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing targeting the forward villages of Tarkundi and Darooti in Nikayal Sector in Kotli district at about 09:00 Saturday night, injuring a 75 years old local resident Muhammad Sadiq son of Paaris Ali and 18-year-old Jawairiya Ishrat resident of Darooti, the local police said.
No loss of life or property was reported. Injured were rushed to nearest hospital for treatment.
Indian army using cluster ammo on civilian ... 03:17 PM | 3 Aug, 2019
RAWALPINDI – Pakistani military's media wing says Indian Army has used cluster ammunition along the Line of Control ...
According to Azad Jammu and Kashmir’s State Disaster Management Authority (SDMA), the number of casualties increased to four on Saturday as another civilian fell victim to the shelling, whereas one of those wounded on Tuesday succumbed to injuries at a hospital. The SDMA has put the number of wounded in shelling incidents at 40.
Tensions have escalated particularly since Friday, when local Indian officials in Kashmir issued an alert over possible militant attacks allegedly by 'Pakistan-based' groups. Islamabad has rejected those assertions, but thousands of Indian tourists, pilgrims and workers left the region in panic.
On Sunday, the Held Valley remained on high alert with Indian para-military forces deployed across major towns.
Indian troops kill 7 more youth in IOK 10:03 AM | 4 Aug, 2019
Srinagar - Indian troops have killed seven more youth in a fresh incident of state terrorism in north Kashmir’s ...
Meanwhile, the Kashmir Media Service today reported that Indian army spokesperson Colonel Rajesh Kali, based in Srinagar, claimed that seven more individuals had been killed in Indian Occupied Kashmir's Kupwara district.
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021