PM Nawaz accepts Nasir Jafar's resignation, Secretary Aviation given additional charge of PIA chairman
Secretary Aviation Irfan Elahi has been given the additional charge of the post till appointment of new PIA chairman.
Earlier on Tuesday, the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Chairman Nasir Jaffar announced that he had submitted his to Prime Minister's Office following the killing of two workers of national airlines in Karachi.
He also urged the workers to quit their protest and hold talks with the government in order to end this issue.
“The protest will not be beneficial for employees and the government, as the national flag carrier is already suffering from huge losses.” he said.
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020