Pakistan screens movie on Kashmir freedom struggle in Iran
The movie screening was held in connection with the Kashmir Solidarity Day being observed by the Pakistani government to highlight the issues of human rights violations in the Occupied Kashmir by the Indian occupational forces to suppress the voice of Kashmiris for self-determination.
Despite aggressive resistance from the Indian side to stop the screening of the movie from Mashhad and Tehran, the event was still held successfully with the support of the Iranian government.
All government, semi-government and private offices will remain closed.
The people of Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK) will mark the occasion by forming a human chain of hands to show their support for their brothers and sisters across the border.
Conferences, demonstrations and events related to the day are being planned in cities across the country, which will shed light on the atrocities committed by Indian troops to sabotage the Kashmiri struggle for freedom over the past seven decades.
- Two Indian army pilots killed in helicopter crash in occupied Kashmir02:51 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Greek envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s efforts for regional ...02:19 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Taliban spox heaps praise on PM Imran for peace efforts in Afghanistan01:56 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan mulls legal action against England, NZ cricket teams: Info ...01:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021