Woman, daughter dead in Balochistan 'accidental' hand grenade explosion
The accidental explosion in the Tasp area also injured a young boy.
Police in Panjgur told the media that the boy had found a hand grenade and taken it home, assuming it to be a toy. The grenade exploded while he was playing with it inside his house.
The boy's mother and sister died in the blast, police said, while the injured boy was shifted to a nearby hospital for medical treatment.
Police and Levies personnel arrived at the site of the incident shortly after the explosion took place.
Last year, two children were killed and another critically wounded in a similar incident in Buner, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP).
- Noor Mukadam’s killer won’t escape justice, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Crediting the Common: Microfinancing for the better07:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021