Woman, daughter dead in Balochistan 'accidental' hand grenade explosion
The accidental explosion in the Tasp area also injured a young boy.
Police in Panjgur told the media that the boy had found a hand grenade and taken it home, assuming it to be a toy. The grenade exploded while he was playing with it inside his house.
The boy's mother and sister died in the blast, police said, while the injured boy was shifted to a nearby hospital for medical treatment.
Police and Levies personnel arrived at the site of the incident shortly after the explosion took place.
Last year, two children were killed and another critically wounded in a similar incident in Buner, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP).
- Two Indian army pilots killed in helicopter crash in occupied Kashmir02:51 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Greek envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s efforts for regional ...02:19 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Taliban spox heaps praise on PM Imran for peace efforts in Afghanistan01:56 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan mulls legal action against England, NZ cricket teams: Info ...01:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021