Dividends of improved internal security situation must reach people: Gen Bajwa
During the conference, COAS General Bajwa said: “The dividends of improved internal security situation must reach out to people of Pakistan through socioeconomic development.”
“While safeguarding the borders and carrying on the ongoing stability operations through Radd ul Fassad, the concurrent focus is now to be on strategising and implementing comprehensive national response against machinations by hostile intelligence agencies/inimical forces to undo the national gains for peace and stability,” COAS added.
The Corps Commanders’ expressed solidarity with the resilient Kashmir brethren on the eve of Kashmir day. The forum discussed the situation along the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary with reference to continued ceasefire violations and atrocities committed by Indian forces against innocent Kashmiris.
The geo-strategic environment and security situation of the country was also reviewed. The forum expressed satisfaction on the improved internal security situation and progress on regional peace initiative especially the Afghan reconciliation process.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021