Dividends of improved internal security situation must reach people: Gen Bajwa
During the conference, COAS General Bajwa said: “The dividends of improved internal security situation must reach out to people of Pakistan through socioeconomic development.”
“While safeguarding the borders and carrying on the ongoing stability operations through Radd ul Fassad, the concurrent focus is now to be on strategising and implementing comprehensive national response against machinations by hostile intelligence agencies/inimical forces to undo the national gains for peace and stability,” COAS added.
The Corps Commanders’ expressed solidarity with the resilient Kashmir brethren on the eve of Kashmir day. The forum discussed the situation along the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary with reference to continued ceasefire violations and atrocities committed by Indian forces against innocent Kashmiris.
The geo-strategic environment and security situation of the country was also reviewed. The forum expressed satisfaction on the improved internal security situation and progress on regional peace initiative especially the Afghan reconciliation process.
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021