Dividends of improved internal security situation must reach people: Gen Bajwa
During the conference, COAS General Bajwa said: “The dividends of improved internal security situation must reach out to people of Pakistan through socioeconomic development.”
“While safeguarding the borders and carrying on the ongoing stability operations through Radd ul Fassad, the concurrent focus is now to be on strategising and implementing comprehensive national response against machinations by hostile intelligence agencies/inimical forces to undo the national gains for peace and stability,” COAS added.
The Corps Commanders’ expressed solidarity with the resilient Kashmir brethren on the eve of Kashmir day. The forum discussed the situation along the Line of Control (LoC) and Working Boundary with reference to continued ceasefire violations and atrocities committed by Indian forces against innocent Kashmiris.
The geo-strategic environment and security situation of the country was also reviewed. The forum expressed satisfaction on the improved internal security situation and progress on regional peace initiative especially the Afghan reconciliation process.
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021