25 police constables sacked in Quetta
They have also been directed to return their two months salaries.
According to the notification issued by DIG Quetta on Monday, a committee was formed to investigate the irregularities in the departmental examination.
On the recommendation of inquiry committee, the police constables who were recruited in 2013 were dismissed from their respective jobs with the order of returning two month salaries for being found involved in using illegal methods in departmental examination.
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Why was Yuvraj Singh arrested?11:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Indian man tells PM Modi to stop this ‘shameful act' immediately10:26 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021