No loadshedding during Eid-ul-Fitr holidays: Minister for Power
In a video message, he said, out of 8,790 feeders, no load-shedding was being carried out on 80 percent feeders across the country.
Omar Ayub said it was for the first time that there was no load-shedding during Sehr and Iftar in the holy month of Ramazan for which the Prime Minister Imran Khan had given special instructions.
The minister said the government is determined to carry forward the campaign against electricity theft across the country.
- PM Shehbaz rejects Imran's demand for early polls, says govt will ...06:15 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Haier Pakistan all set to make a mark in Djibouti - exporting ...05:22 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Pakistan-West Indies ODI series shifted to Multan amid political ...04:29 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Hassan Ahmed apologises to Aiman Khan for his harsh comments04:00 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Aima Baig gears up for her London concert03:28 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022